The company started in intermediary trade (import and export)
in its early days (1981-1985).
- From 1986 the business was partially expanded to intermediary trade and import/distribution (Houseware and kitchenware).
- Starting in 1995, the items of intermediary trade were expanded to food, and an absolute relationship developed for usiness division with M&F,a distributor and seller, which has reached where it is today.
- The company office building (Coman Building) was completed in 2000.
- The logistics center (Coman Logistics) was completed in 2001.
- With the expansion of its business, the company split into Coman International Co., Ltd.
(overseas business), Coman Foods Co., Ltd.(food), Coman Logistics, and Coman Trading Co. Ltd. in 2005, and the same corporate structure is currently in place.
- To prepare outposts for the global market beyond Korea by the end of 2023, the company is currently preparing to establish overseas factories and a distribution corporation.
- From 2023, we will continue to advance into the global market with our own brand based on our know-how in manufacturing and distribution. We will advance to North America, Europe, Oceania, and South America and as far as the Middle East and Africa withK-FOOD products, which are manufactured in South Korea, and Asean Food products, which are manufactured in overseas factories.